Strategy Object delivers e-Government software solutions. We are focused on building and implementing cutting edge solutions in the domain of international trade for governments and companies throughout the world. As one of the global market leaders, our key product, the SOClass Platform, is currently used by more than 80 customs administrations globally. Our integrated platform handles hundreds of thousands of transactions performed by tens of thousands of government employees on a daily basis.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Sofia, Bulgaria. You will become part of a highly qualified and experienced team responsible for the core development and operations of our core product SOClass and its surrounding application infrastructure. You will play an integral role in automating solutions, implementing continuous integration and deployment strategies, and owning all aspects of the SO infrastructure. You will work directly with the core developers of the platform and take advantage of their strong know how and experience in developing and deploying government systems.
Required qualifications & skills
- BSc in Computer Science.
- 2+ years demonstrable experience in DevOps.
- Working knowledge of containerization (Docker) and orchestration technologies.
- UNIX and Linux system administration experience: ssh, monitoring processes, etc.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Delivery processes.
- Passionate about learning and automating work rather than doing things manually.
- Fluency in English. French and/or Russian are a plus.
- Play a critical part in implementing a secure, robust and high availability DevOps pipeline.
- Research, develop, implement and promote automation methodologies to drive continuous delivery and integration.
- Act as a CI/CD ambassador within the company and actively make recommendations to deliver automated, highly available and scalable processes.
- Actively assist IT government teams around the world with DevOps-related issues or recommendations.
- A unique opportunity in establishing SO’s DevOps software infrastructure and processes;
- Working and direct contact with international clients;
- Friendly work-environment in a team of highly talented people;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Competitive benefit package.
In order to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be used only for recruitment purposes.
Thank you for your interest!