SOClass Platform is developed with Java programming language and uses a great variety of Java technologies in order to provide the flexibility and security that the customers need. The main Java technologies used for building the SOClass Platform are:
- JDBC – Java Database Connectivity provides access to various types of databases.
- RMI – Remote Method Invocation, provides client-server communication interface.
- Xerces – a collection of libraries for working with XML.
- JNDI – Java Naming and Directory Interface provides services that application developers can use or/and replace them with their custom created services.
- Java Mail API – provides a framework making SOClass able to communicate with external mail systems.
- JCE – Java Cryptography Extension provides implementation for data encryption and decryption, and certificate management in SOClass.
- JAAS – Java Authentication and Authorization Service provides more simple and easier user authentication management.
- Swing X – provides the graphical user interface.
- JMX – Java Management Extensions technology provides tools for managing and monitoring system objects, threads and services.