(please read and follow these instructions in order to receive quick response)
A) How to request activation with a license number:
- The message file – the activation request (attach the old file if the old activation is still working);
- The license number from the LAG document for the respective server;
- The requested number of user connections (default is the maximum allowed by the license);
- The requested time period of the activation (default is 6 months for servers, 3 months for developers).
B) How to request a temporary activation (server has no license):
- The ‘message’ file – the activation request;
- Purpose of the server/activation (testing, training, etc.) – some explanation;
- The requested number of user connections;
- The requested time period of the activation (30 to 60 days).
Please send the above to our activation email, activation (а) strategyobject.com.
What is a license number?
The license number is printed in your license document. It looks like this: AAAAAA-BBBBBB-CCCCCC-DDDDDD-EEEEEE. Each license number can be used on one physical server at a time. Before using it on another server, the current activation must end (see “activation time”).
What is the message file?
When your server needs activation, it will ask you to enter (or confirm) the registration data, then it will generate a file named “message”, which you need to send us attached to your activation request.
What is the actk file?
When we receive your activation request, we will validate it and if the request is approved, we will generate a file named “actk” and send it back to you. You will put it into the activation directory and start the server.
What is activation time?
Activation time is for how long will this license number be bound to this hardware. It is your choice, but during this time you can’t replace the hardware (you can’t use the same license number on another server). Please choose carefully.