SOClass 2.2.25 – Key Features
This version will require a new activation key when upgrading to it!
- Turn off/on login with password in User Profiles. This new feature is useful when the user has entered biometric data for authentication, such as fingerprints, which can be used also for the login process. Turning off the password login will make it possible the user to log into SOClass using just a fingerprint scanner device, for example.
- The system can now identify users with either their username or e-mail address during the login procedure. This feature can be activated using the “Login.SupportLoginWithEmail” property in the server.properties file.
- Operation Roles. These roles change behaviour of some operations and can be applied to business units and thus be granted as special administrative rights to Customer Accounts and Users.
- SOClass JMX: createLoginRestrictions operation added to the logged clients and thus can be directly applied to each of them.
- Client-Server Connection statistics with shortcut icon in the SOClass Client’s Desktop SystemTray.
- Added support for nested JNLP files and compressed JARs.
- New locale: Bosnian, Bosnia and Herzegovina (bs_BA).